Possible next steps in your outcomes journey!
No matter whether you are at the very start of things with your social impact measurement, or some way along – it’s easy to get overwhelmed, busy or stuck!
Perhaps you have lost momentum, are unsure what to do next, have questions, need some sound, impartial and expert practical advice, or would like SquaredImpact to assist you with something specific.
Here are some ideas for potential next steps that could help you progress your organisation’s outcomes measurement.
If you are just starting out on your outcomes journey you could:
- Visit our Resource Hub to supplement your learning
- Start your outcomes measurement journey with our comprehensice, jargon-free and action oriented eSeries The Outcomes Measurement Survival Guide.
- Check out our awesome blog posts. They are packed with great ideas and information
- Arrange for SquaredImpact to present an educational session to your Board
- Engage us to do a combined organisational readiness and systems requirements analysis for you
If you are ready to get going with outcomes measurement framework development:
- We can provide a range of outcomes consult packages and options including delivery of outcomes measurement development workshops and help you create an outcomes plan
- We can take existing program logics and transform these into a practical, operationally relevant outcomes measurement plan for you, including recommended measurement methodologies
- We can work with your organisation to embed outcomes thinking and practice and manage cultural change with your staff in this regard
If you have started your outcomes journey and need help embedding your framework:
- Arrange for SquaredImpact to provide time limited mentoring sessions to you and/or your staff to help you embed your outcomes framework, software and data-driven culture across all levels of your organisation
If you are keen to explore or enhance outcomes systems:
- We can complete a systems assessment for you and guide you in system selection
- You can access a range of incredible free resources here to help you do this on your own too
- We can explain CaseMGR software to you – this is our recommended software for small to mid-sized organisations needing an affordable, innovative and fit-for-purpose system
- We do new software implementation for CaseMGR, ETO and system build outs of Apricot with domestic and international clients
- We can help you enhance, refine, edit, cleanse and expand existing CaseMGR, ETO or Apricot systems
- We can help you with data migration or custom report building for your outcomes system
If you have implemented an outcomes system:
- You may not have the capacity to administer your system yourself, and/or may need occasional help with edits, reviews, cleansing or expansions of the system – consider utilising SquaredImpact to perform these tasks for you
- You may need to access system administration training or provide end user training, or refresher training, to staff – SquaredImpact can help you with this
- You may want to upskill to build internal capacity or receive assistance with a specific system issue – access SquaredImpact mentoring packages to support you and your outcomes system
If you need social impact/outcomes evaluations:
- We can do process or outcomes evaluations or both
- We can assist with development of best practice frameworks